Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Soumaré - Sevilla currently - They have no cash

22 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

He is a good player. Maybe it was just to much pressure here first time as a young player.

I'm certain Enzo could get the best out of him.

I agree, £50m please Chelsea and he's yours

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

He is a good player. Maybe it was just to much pressure here first time as a young player.

I'm certain Enzo could get the best out of him.

Why is he another Leicester player going to Chelsea??  Hope so

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Just you wait until he is tearing it up at Chelsea next season after his transfer to solve our PSR woes!  

WELL we don't ship on any players to the London bank of Leicester, unless they are guaranteed to miss hundreds of games, see Fofana, Drinkwater, Chilwell, even Kante got a bit less reliable when he left.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, mod hero said:

That’ll be a loan then 😭

Yep - with an option to buy for £10m, which they'll seek to negotiate down next summer, even if Soumaré has 100 goal involvements in the season whilst leading Galatasaray to a league and CL double. Absolute jokers. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

We may have to play him this season to get the value for him. Depending on what happens with Ndidi he would likely be his replacement. Would be like a new recruit in that case.

36 minutes ago, Hack said:

We may have to play him this season to get the value for him. Depending on what happens with Ndidi he would likely be his replacement. Would be like a new recruit in that case.

Yes let's make our season even harder by playing him. Points deduction and play soumare, sounds lovely 

• Like 1

Gala might not be the worst interested party. They've thrown a bit of cash about recently but they're still only limited to players that want to play in Turkey. 

Might be one of the few clubs that might actually over pay for him. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Gala might not be the worst interested party. They've thrown a bit of cash about recently but they're still only limited to players that want to play in Turkey. 

Might be one of the few clubs that might actually over pay for him. 

They pay decent wages but I don't think they pay decent transfer fees do they?

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

They pay decent wages but I don't think they pay decent transfer fees do they?

The Turkish league in general historically hasn't always really. 

But Gala have stumped up a bit over the last few years. To be clear, I'm only talking like 15-25m, not like hundreds of millions. 

But compared to most of the clubs in Spain and Italy they're fairly cash rich recently. 

Edit: although now I'm writing this, I just got a flashback. I might have seen a TIFO video recently saying that it was due to a change in laws that the Turkish government then recently revoked, so I might be talking out of my arse? 

Edited by Finnegan

On 15/06/2024 at 14:44, sm1 said:

Dreadful transfer that will spend years on loan and then leave for free, like Slimani and Silva. Turks will try to have our pants down as usual.

I am told Rudders goes commando these days.  

• 2 weeks later...

Sevilla have posted wishing Bouba luck for the future. Wonder what happens with Bouba now… 

a. Reintegrated into the squad
b. Loaned out again 

c. Sell for > £6.8m

Previously has done best in a holding two at Lille, and with Cooper potentially playing a 4-2-3-1, could this suit Bouba playing alongside Winks in front of the back 4..?!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Sevilla have posted wishing Bouba luck for the future. Wonder what happens with Bouba now… 

a. Reintegrated into the squad
b. Loaned out again 

c. Sell for > £6.8m

Previously has done best in a holding two at Lille, and with Cooper potentially playing a 4-2-3-1, could this suit Bouba playing alongside Winks in front of the back 4..?!

I’d hope for B or C. I’d sell for less than that too and take a hit if needed.