Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Soumaré - Sevilla currently - They have no cash

Just imagine his Leicester spell and contract we gave him hadn't happened. How would we all feel about this guy coming in on his Sevilla/Lille stints? The guy took a significant pay cut to keep playing and help us out (others didn't). Let's get behind him, the worst that could happen is the cynics being proved right...?

Just now, Gloria said:

Just imagine his Leicester spell and contract we gave him hadn't happened. How would we all feel about this guy coming in on his Sevilla/Lille stints? The guy took a significant pay cut to keep playing and help us out (others didn't). Let's get behind him, the worst that could happen is the cynics being proved right...?

He did ?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He did ?

None of us have access to their actual contracts, save for online speculation. But I'm pretty sure I read this when the loan went through.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gloria said:

None of us have access to their actual contracts, save for online speculation. But I'm pretty sure I read this when the loan went through.

He would have dropped his wage with relegation as per everyone else 

I would be very confident that we would have covered the difference between what Sevilla were willing to pay him and what we were contracted to pay him 

alternatively, Sevilla may have covered all his ‘relegation wage’ and not paid much of a loan fee.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Gloria said:

He’s never wanted to be here . More a case he couldn’t wait to get out of here 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Safe Hands said:

Yeah he was on the video wearing the new yellow training top, so he’s there at pre-season training

Surely we can’t afford yellow training tops? Who’s made this ludicrous decision? We’re skint?

46 minutes ago, Gloria said:

Mercury quote at the time implies otherwise?

Screenshot_20240709-193642~2.png

I wouldn’t say this is evidence he  did it to ‘ help us out’..  someone else might say he did it as he was desperate to leave us.. or even desperate to play football..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox 66 said:

Or he could do a vesty and have a storming season. I for one hope he does, there's defo a player in there somewhere. Cooper will find him 🤞🏼

Why on earth wouldn’t everyone want every player to succeed once they play for us?

3 minutes ago, Fox 66 said:

Or he could do a vesty and have a storming season. I for one hope he does, there's defo a player in there somewhere. Cooper will find him 🤞🏼

I think the only way he might be effective is if we wire him up like the school bus in the film Speed so that if his speed drops below a certain mph he blows up 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gloria said:

You literally started the speculation 😂 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Gloria said:

Dunno, I've only seen what's on the socials etc. They probably won't post him because people will moan...

Alright Bouba, time to put the phone down.