Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Leeds (A) pre match thread

Im out the loop these days where is best to watch the football in Leicester? Parking helpful and a few screens. Fancy watching in a pub rather than home but I’m out of touch where is best

56 minutes ago, Lee Monty said:

What pubs we allowed in 

The old away pub is long shut down. I'm planning for water lane boathouse or midnight bell, no issues there previously but it is like a half hour walk to the ground 

Guest glasgowfox

We all hate Leeds - SCUM

We all hate Leeds - SCUM

We all hate Leeds - SCUM

We all hate Leeds - SCUM

I don't really like Leeds BTW :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

We have to win tonight. I work near Wakefield so I'm in an office full of Leeds fans. Monday will be unbearable if we lose. Especially since they were all really offended by what Enzo said about it being just another game for us but a big one for them lol

Guest glasgowfox
32 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Anyone got a stream? If so, KEEP IT YOUR BLOODY SELF!!

Sick of seeing the match thread full of idle gits to lazy to look for themselves.

Ok, I'm old, I'm grumpy, please excuse me.

Ffs I bet your the life and soul at Christmas 

Guest leatherhead32
On 17/02/2024 at 17:00, Vacamion said:

It sounds like I lack ambition, but a point would be still a very good result.

not lack of ambition on your part at all , be a great draw

Guest glasgowfox

Ffs Leeds fans really are so far up there own backsides....really need to rename the ground to Bellend Road.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Treat it like a cup final Leicester, the result is very important. Let's not pretend it isn't. 

I would rather treat it with utter disdain and waste time and play keep ball to piss them off and get a few of them on cards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Treat it like a cup final Leicester, the result is very important. Let's not pretend it isn't. 

All results are important. Results against the teams closest in the table even more so. But this one is definitely more important for them than it is for us.