Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Leeds (A) pre match thread

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

I find it easier to be negative. Whilst I hate it when we lose, I've found it even more unbearable when we lose when I've expected us to win. So just easier to say we'll lose and then I won't be as mad come 10pm tonight. 

I just don't expect anything. I wait to see what happens.

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

He's always right tbf. Surprised about Praet. Must be injured!

We lose creativity for a bit more physicality.

Although I'm thinking Ricardo in the Wilf role is more important as it's those legs we missed against them in the first game.

3 minutes ago, VictorFox said:

I think he’s playing hamza simply because they dominated us in midfield at our place 

He'll be at right back more than in midfield I expect given Leeds threat on the wings, Choudhury is also not what we want in a central midfield position if we want to dominate he's got no confidence to receive and pass the ball.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

We have to win tonight. I work near Wakefield so I'm in an office full of Leeds fans. Monday will be unbearable if we lose. Especially since they were all really offended by what Enzo said about it being just another game for us but a big one for them lol

Quit

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Two red cards in his career (one was when he was 18), both for two yellows.

Didn't he get a straight red for England under 21s?

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

We have to win tonight. I work near Wakefield so I'm in an office full of Leeds fans. Monday will be unbearable if we lose. Especially since they were all really offended by what Enzo said about it being just another game for us but a big one for them lol

Did you explain to them we have a points gap and they HAVE to keep winning because its so tight between them, saints and Ipswich? 

Because it is a must win for them. Where as its not really anything to us. That's not some wild thing to say lol