Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Leeds (A) pre match thread

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Hamzas lack of ability on the ball will put pressure on us quite a few times tonight I'd imagine.

He likes the big occasion and has shut many of us up on too many times to mention…

I can see why he’s in…

Guest ChrisWalken456

Can't believe I'm at work for this! Booked my break at 21:20 so should see the last 30 mins. 

I'm pacing around like a mad man, feels like a cup final! C'mon City!!! 3 points would bring so much joy!!!

9 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Hamzas lack of ability on the ball will put pressure on us quite a few times tonight I'd imagine.

Hes in the team to protect the defence, not be Iniesta. We need battlers tonight and Hamza is certainly one of them

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Haha 1

Nervous, but pressure is on them too. Ipswich winning the other night and moving level on points was good for us, as they will still have one eye on them and Southampton aren't out of the running. I reckon Southampton vs Leeds last game will decide second spot.

Tonight is one that if you cant win, you make sure dont lose situations, so let's hope for no silly mistakes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

That's a fair point - suspect temperament 

Yunus too lightweight in a game of this nature 

Yunus is also bound to come in for some pelters from the six-toed locals on account of being on loan from Galatasaray. That he wasn't even born when the two Leeds fans were murdered in Turkey wont matter

6 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Definitely wouldnt of played Daka tonight. Need a clinical striker and someone is going to hold it up tonight, not someone who the ball will be bouncing off and putting us under pressure

well hes been the best one then for us this season doing the holding up and clinical wise that would probably be Cannon

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

well hes been the best one then for us this season doing the holding up and clinical wise that would probably be Cannon

Daka falls over from the wind. Vardy and Cannon would of been my two picks to deal with the physicality and having the composure to take their chance in a rowdy atmosphere

30 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

It's what happens after you've suffered from Rodgers-ism for 4 years. 

Lol.. I have a mental list of things to blame on the fraud.. All entirely justified.. 🤔

But expecting the worst in Leicester predates his bloody disastrous tenure by about 400 years.. as i recall..

And will endure when he's just a bogey man used to frighten the ankle biters!