Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Leeds (A) pre match thread

22 minutes ago, Raj said:

Boro did the double on us and cant see Leeds not.

Why? Could quite easily have won both and Meisler doesn't pull off a worldie and we get a point against Leeds.

Bit of ****ing optimism wouldn't go a miss lads.

• Like 2

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Why? Could quite easily have won both and Meisler doesn't pull off a worldie and we get a point against Leeds.

Bit of ****ing optimism wouldn't go a miss lads.

Let's be realistic and stop with the ifs and could have...if Maddison had scored against Everton we might not have got relegated, if Brendan had bollox to change his team etc...etc...

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Something tells me wet sponge isn't the worst insult you've had on here Raj

Dont mind but not from a pompous d1ck like you👍🏾

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Are you saying that like it's a bad thing? You don't get a trophy for losing the least. 

This place really needs a reality check after a loss because some of you prove exactly what Enzo has been talking about. 

You want people to be happy after a loss against a mid table team when we didnt even have a shot on target for 60 mins?

You really are a wet sponge pal

• Like 1

Just now, Raj said:

You want people to be happy after a loss against a mid table team when we didnt even have a shot on target for 60 mins?

You really are a wet sponge pal

You were telling me to calm down a minute ago. Now you're writing paragraphs and calling me a pompous dick.

We missed two sitters before that. Shots on target don't always tell the story. 

Not happy, but it's like the world has ended when we lose. I'm as pissed off as anyone but you need perspective or you look like a bellend.

Enjoy strictly come dancing Raj.

• Like 2

If we don't get something Leeds and Southampton will sniff a chance to send us into the playoffs and both are playing better than we are at the minute. Perhaps this will sober the players up and they can stop believing their hype. All the media hype about "best ever championship team" and "points record" has made them complacent.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RearsbyFox said:

If we don't get something Leeds and Southampton will sniff a chance to send us into the playoffs and both are playing better than we are at the minute. Perhaps this will sober the players up and they can stop believing their hype. All the media hype about "best ever championship team" and "points record" has made them complacent.

Currently still on target for “best ever championship” team. 👍🏻

I think we really need to hype this up as a 'big game' rather than business as usual. Leeds are in a stride at the minute so we need to be attuned to that. Make the game feel different, make them feel uneasy, do what they did to us in November.

Of course this is a big game, but more for them than us. We have points in the bank, and even if we lose I can’t see us collapsing. Relax everyone! 

It was poor today, but we had chances that on another day we win. But one mediocre to poor performance doesn’t mean we’ve suddenly become Big Brendan bottlers.

• Like 1