Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Good half. Vesty excellent, Daka very lively. Both players I've criticised regularly but tonight so far brilliant 👏 

KDH playing well but having too much of the ball at his feet. Like to see him release and advance us quicker. Gnoto a threat. Technically brilliant one minute, loose the next.  Can't see Leeds not scoring given the way things have played out so far, will need 2-3 from this game. 

Abdul lacking again, same last week against boro. Needs to recapture that greater self belief he had earlier in season. 

• Like 2

****ing hell. Maresca booked now. Whata n absolute bunch of ***** these officials are.  Now I've got that off my chest... Lovely half. Absolutely shutting all the Leeds hype down. Defence doing well. Score early in the 2nd half and then hit them with another on the break and I'll relax. Pawson will still be a **** though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Time for the pre match bed wetters to acknowledge that we're actually better than Leeds and top of the league for a reason.

Why would you say this now. 🤦🏻‍♂️

incoming 4 goals for Leeds in second half. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jbflcfc said:

I’m sorry but what on gods green earth is pawson doing booking ricardo for that challenge 

I might be overreacting by saying it’s one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen but

Its one of the worse decisions I’ve ever seen.

• Like 2

We are much more robust and confident under the Leeds press than I expected and we are defending well. I wish the bulk of the play was in their half though, if only for my own nerves. Some good breakaways if we could only capitalise.

A good half spoiled only by a bent ref and an unbelievably biased commentator (don’t normally notice when others are complaining but this guy is a real Leeds fanboy).

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Mavadidi needs a rocket up his arse. 

Hasn't looked interested and he's got so much potential here to have a blinder.

The half time sub last match doesn't seem to have had any effect

• Like 1

Just now, martyn said:

Thought we were good for 30 mins, then last 15 we started to make silly errors in possession, which Leeds will punish eventually. Daka, KDH and Vestergaard all excellent, rest of backline a bit worrying at times.

Huge 2nd half coming up. We cannot just sit back and concede the initiative as we won't hold out. Hopefully Maresca has learned from other games and we don't take our outlets and threats off.

Have to be sharper when we get a counter or at least manage the ball better 

There's a second goal on this for us.. but they're carving us open.. if not for vesty we'd be behind.

I'd feel more comfortable swapping hamza and riccy 

KDH has been a man possessed! Really shining in this game!

Ref is having a shocker! How has Gnonto gone through the ankles of two of our players and not picked up a yellow!

Dirty Leeds how fouling us all over and ref has let so much go except for Riccy P’s fantastic challenge which he got booked for 😂😂

• Like 2