Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

I hate to say this but Ricardo needs to be subbed off the Ref has screwed us with that how he has gave a yellow for that it's just blatant corruption.

I can see him sending Ricardo off for litterally anything now 

• Sad 3

They are gonna come at us full force second half, need to slow the game down, make tactical fouls if needed 

I love Stephy but he's not looked that interested at all this half, seems to be if his first dribble is a success he goes on to have a blinder, if he thinks early on the FB has his number he goes into his shell a little, really need both him and Abdul to come out firing 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

He has apart from that absolute brain fade when he had about 10 chances to pass and did nothing.

Fatawu is definitely been given a word about something because he's lost confidence to take people on, especially on the outside

Not been as electric in attack since that red

Vesty, Daka, KDH been our best players in that order for me. Whole team putting in a shift. Need a little more sharpness up front. That’s not taking away from the fact that Leeds have been good and quite dangerous. All to play for. 

• Like 3

Just now, Vazman said:

Fatawu and Mavs need to get involved more

I dont know why but Fatawa never takes on defenders anymore or uses his pace to burst into the box he just passes the ball either to the side or backwards now.

Why is he doing this why has he changed?

• Like 1

KDH been outstanding, running with the ball relieving the pressure on us in the defensive 3rd massively. 

We cannot rely on that being the only outlet, though. We have GOT to start to keep the ball more and be tidy in possession. I know it’s a pressure cooker atmosphere and the game is a million mph, they’re forcing errors etc but take the sting out a little in second half and calm the F down abit. My ticker can’t cope! 

Edited by CaliFOXnia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

I hate to say this but Ricardo needs to be subbed off the Ref has screwed us with that how he has gave a yellow for that it's just blatant corruption.

I can see him sending Ricardo off for litterally anything now 

Not so sure. I think Pawson will watch it at half time and that could go in Ricci’s favour. It’s risky though. I’d give him 20.

• Like 1