Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Just now, Simonb said:

Really frustrating to watch these refs  and they get paid for it 

I’ve tried to just except they’re shite and should kno better but every week they make crap strange decisions

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Ricardo picking up that yellow for a great tackle, certainly seems to have stopped him from daring to make another challenge 

Makes sense. 

Pawson booked him for a perfect challenge, god knows what else he'll book him for. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I hate to say this but Ricardo needs to be subbed off the Ref has screwed us with that how he has gave a yellow for that it's just blatant corruption.

I can see him sending Ricardo off for litterally anything now 

There's an element of risk in keeping him on for sure.

How the referee didn't book the mauling on KDH on the touchline beggars belief.  The player had no intention of playing the ball and raked the back of his leg.  Shocking challenge.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Makes sense. 

Pawson booked him for a perfect challenge, god knows what else he'll book him for. 

It's honestly one of the most baffling yellow cards I've ever seen. I don't know what he thinks he's seen him do

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Jannick has been out best player. He is so calm in defence and our system needs that. 

I know he isn’t popular amongst the masses on here, however he is so crucial to how we operate as a team. 

Vestergaard is certainly my favourite brand of Danish laxative.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

Leeds easily the better team atm

Bad take of the night award goes to….*rustle*…some dip called Tony, a man named after two parts of his leg so he can remember his name. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Fatawu has been poor. He lacks composure and today he's seemed unprepared to receive the ball.

We also need to stop giving Mads the ball in situations where he's got no options. Vestergard, who's been excellent otherwise, has played him into trouble several times when there has been a simple ball on into midfield.

KDH, Daka and Winks all good. Ricardo has grown into the game, but is walking a tightrope because of one of the most depressing and incompetent refereeing decisions (from one of the most consistently incompetent refs) you're going to see.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Leeds offering more of a threat second half. Red card(s) wouldn't be a shock either.

• Like 1