Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Daka has had an excellent game so far, not sure what you are watching…

Going forward... feels too apprehensive? 

I said apart from daka 🤪 

I'm watching thru my fingers 🤣

5 minutes ago, FreoBondy said:

Any streams around? Bought a gamepass to watch but they sold me it for the next game v QPR grrrr

Go you Foxes

email them, they are supposedly good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Ricardo picking up that yellow for a great tackle, certainly seems to have stopped him from daring to make another challenge 

Hes certainly been hesitant in the tackle. Awful refereeing.....again!! And he's supposed to be a top level. They all need to be retrained. 

• Like 1

Ipswich and Southampton fans are shocked by this guy who makes a living by calling himself a football ref. I just hope us and Ipswich get the automatic promotion. Sky's coverage is suspicious and against the principles of independent journalism. Why we can't even enjoy a good football for once? 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

It's honestly one of the most baffling yellow cards I've ever seen. I don't know what he thinks he's seen him do

Then you watch the rest of the half and see Gnonto scrape KDH leg and get away 

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox

Pmsl....bbc reporting states....Leeds have gained yet another corner...they had 2 corners ....ffs calm down you muppets 

Surely the ref finds out at half time his booking of Ricardo was a ludicrously bad decision and therefore doesn’t jump to give a yellow out to him again without it being really bad. Another soft yellow and it’s headline stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Bad take of the night award goes to….*rustle*…some dip called Tony, a man named after two parts of his leg so he can remember his name. 

**** his luck when he gets knighted at New Years and he becomes Sir ThighCalf, because he’s a dip.