Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Is that Meslier in the picture?  Hard to tell, he looks high as a kite.

Shoot early and often, lads.

Piroe

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Feel like that Vardy injuries going to have a massive effect on the result. Hope im wrong

Why? We have won plenty of games without him. He shouldn't have started anyway. Keep the faith.

• Like 1

We can do this the lads are up for it which is what we need. Throw back on Leeds some of their own medicine. They won’t like it being under the kosh than we see who can take it over the finish line.

cmon Daka please bag those chances that come your way especially the sitters 🙏🏽

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I’m having a drink every time someone says they’re worried or predicting defeat. 

I’m already fvcked. 

Surprised you got past Saturday night

Mads

Justin Faes Vestergaard

Winks Choudhury

Fatawu Ricardo KDH Mavididi

Daka

Hopefully Justin is RB up against Jimmy Somerville and Choudhury is inverted from left like against Ipswich I think. Would like to see Choudhury do a number on Rutter

At it best that middle 3 of Winks, Ricardo, KDH can be devastating if we break up play well, but they need to be on it. 

Decision making from front 3 needs to be quickfire aswell, make a decision and go for it.