Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

This lovefest for Leeds, is for Leeds, not Farke.  Farke is a failed premier league manager.  For me, this game comes down to the two managers.  One is winner material, the other is not.  

One has also won the Championship as a manager twice, the other is in his first season as a manager

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, indierich06 said:

Jesus Christ, been watching Sky for the last 20 mins and haven't heard the word 'Leicester' once

Actually, David Prutton said his favourite Chinese is on Leicester Square 8 minutes ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

Mads

Justin Faes Vestergaard

Winks Choudhury

Fatawu Ricardo KDH Mavididi

Daka

Hopefully Justin is RB up against Jimmy Somerville and Choudhury is inverted from left like against Ipswich I think. Would like to see Choudhury do a number on Rutter

At it best that middle 3 of Winks, Ricardo, KDH can be devastating if we break up play well, but they need to be on it. 

Decision making from front 3 needs to be quickfire aswell, make a decision and go for it.

If Hamza is in midfield we might as well just shake hands and give Leeds the 3 points. 

Guy can't make a forward pass to save his life, any sort of progression we have in our midfield will be gone cause they'll just mark Winks to shit and let Hamza have the ball cause he can't do anything with it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

Mads

Justin Faes Vestergaard

Winks Choudhury

Fatawu Ricardo KDH Mavididi

Daka

Hopefully Justin is RB up against Jimmy Somerville and Choudhury is inverted from left like against Ipswich I think. Would like to see Choudhury do a number on Rutter

At it best that middle 3 of Winks, Ricardo, KDH can be devastating if we break up play well, but they need to be on it. 

Decision making from front 3 needs to be quickfire aswell, make a decision and go for it.

Personally I'd just leave hamza in the 8. Riccy is better at right back.

Hate it when we change players and also move existing players in to other roles. Although I do get your point

Glad hamzas in.. hope he replaces the forward press that wilf offers, even if we lose out on some creativity 

13 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

All broadcasters and media have hated us since 2016 

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

They hated us before that. Always been the way. 

Absolute nonsense. Watch this and hear broadcasters and media creaming themselves about us.

• Like 3

I can see Ricardo feeding Daka one or two chance creating balls tonight if the wingers are double upped on this might be the best way through. Also KDH arriving in the box. Don’t think we’ll have the success we want out wide but if we mix it up and look for those two as much as the wingers we can stretch them.

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

One has also won the Championship as a manager twice, the other is in his first season as a manager

Maresca is in his 2nd stint as a First Team Manager. 

He was sacked by Parma in 2021.

14 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Why start Hamza, why Daka, why this why that! Ffs get a grip people. Hamza has had one bad game for us this season, Daka has been scoring plenty. Same people would moan if it was Nacho starting or Praet. Give the moaning a rest and support the team! 

This is FT mate. You know that won't happen. Just wait until the first sideways pass to a CB or a back to Mads pass. Place will implode.

• Haha 1