Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Just now, shen said:

Argh go wet your bed. That was an unreal stroke of bad fortune for the second goal. Are the team to blame for incompetent officials as well? At 2-0 the game is dead and buried.

Your a complete idiot, when you get all nervy and shaky these things happen your not close enough to your man an he gets his shot off which deflects and things like this. Regardless of officials we were still in the lead and ****ed it

• Like 1

Just now, shen said:

Argh go wet your bed. That was an unreal stroke of bad fortune for the second goal. Are the team to blame for incompetent officials as well? At 2-0 the game is dead and buried.

Officials are a minor part of this debacle. 

We have had COUNTLESS chances to bury this ****ing match and we've shit ourselves AGAIN.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Piss off and support someone else the ln you ficking ****

I think we’ve completely collapsed in the last 15 and don’t expect us to score either. Any recommendations on who I should go and support?

I’d honestly rather them have played us off the park and battered us 5-0 than watch this ****ing tape again after Ipswich twice and various other complete surrenders we’ve seen. 

Yeah, we’re top, yeah we’ve been very good in this league but if we’re really honest with ourselves, if we had even HALF a backbone when it came to it we’d be home and hosed by now. 

Gotta be honest, unacceptable.