Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Should be ashamed of ourselves for the chances we missed. For daka and mav to not make messier make a save is disgusting.

As soon as I saw kacey come on for mav it was always going to be a mess. Might not be at fault for the goals directly but as a player if you see him come on you know you're going to struggle 

• Like 1

Just now, Messi said:

The amount of sitters we have missed in the last 2 games is absolutely embarrassing. 

Turns your stomach. 

We'd be 15 points clear with even just average, common or garden, mid table levels of finishing. 

• Like 1

A squad of mentally weak players who can't keep their composure for 90 minutes or take their chances when it matters, a bunch of bottle jobs. The ghost of Brendan Rodgers still lingers over this club.

• Like 1

Take. Fvkcing. Chances. Same every week at the moment. Criminal. Perfect away performance and then crumble when the chances aren't taken. Worrying pattern.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Don’t care what anyone says our mentality as a club is ****ing shocking we never dig in and pull through always just crumble made out of piss

No we were robbed by a poor decision  2 0 up game over

• Like 2

Just now, Trumpet said:

I think we’ve completely collapsed in the last 15 and don’t expect us to score either. Any recommendations on who I should go and support?

Man City, Liverpool whoever you want, back the lads or piss off. Fed up of our absolute shite support