Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread

19 minutes ago, Vazman said:

If it was a friendly I'd agree with you, but it wasn't we lost the match end off in the last ten mins

Again, if you'd follow the whole discussion this was a debate on a very specific element of tonight's performance, not about the result.

Just now, Dawko said:

These Daka fanboys have to grow up.

Was absolutely excellent bar a missed (gilt edged) chance tonight. 

However, strikers are judged on goals and he massively fluffed his lines with a massive chance to sew the game up. He has to improve that part of his game for the final 12 games. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Frustration and disappointment does not translate well on this forum.

Negativity pervades it all after any type of loss, which is a very blinkered view.

Just remember where we are and that we're going up

Funnily enough it's exactly these fans in meltdown who are calling out the players for a lack of mental strength and for bottling it.

Pots and kettles and all that....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dawko said:

If Enzo plays Daka it's obvious that he doesn't care if we win or not.

Gets and assist and scores a legit goal. His glaring miss was the only blot on a fine performance.

Mavididi was trash with his final ball all game as was Fatawu.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We're soft as shit from top to bottom. Vichai was ****ing ruthless, Top isn't.

Clowns in the boardroom who aren't performance measured, a giant spaceship that's a 5 star hotel and players who are overpaid.

It's a continual feature of the last few years and it's deeper than just the players or the manager. Complacency and softness runs through the whole club imo.

We're top of the ****ing league and have been for months. Idiotic post like so many others post match

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Poor execution and bottling it are not in any way shape or form the same thing.

I get that you're upset but whining and melodramatic histrionics  aren't going to change anything.  

You seem to be incapable of dealing with reality - but i admire your persistence in utter negativity to get you through it

It’s only football and yes right now I don’t feel too good but I’ll get over it. You seem incapable of letting me have my opinions. 

Being 1-0 up then missing 3 good chances and then conceding 3 goals in the last 10 mins is in my opinion is exactly what a bottle job looks like.

I suppose I am whining but I’m simply sharing my opinions and frustrations about a bottle job I just witnessed.

4 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Again, if you'd follow the whole discussion this was a debate on a very specific element of tonight's performance, not about the result.

Sorry I appreciate you can see the good in tonight's performance, and admire you for it, but I just look at the result, personally if leeds had dominated, scored 1, had a goal disallowed, missed 2 of the easiest goals you could ever be gifted, and yet against  the run of play, we managed in the last 20 mins to not only equalise, but score 2 more goals, I'd be happy as Larry right now, I'm just not feeling positive about losing, no matter how well we played for 70 or so mins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConnFoxUS said:

Genuinely don’t get the Daka hate. Did he miss an easy one? Yeah. He wasn’t alone in doing so tonight. Did he score a goal that should have been allowed? Yes. Did he assist the only goal we had tonight? Yep. Has he shown more this year than Senior Man, who seems to be anywhere but on the pitch when he’s called upon? Yes. 
Vardy’s injured. And no slight to him, he’s not someone we can realistically call on to give us 90 minutes of top flight performance anymore. Cannon could be the answer long term, but he seems to need time to get up to speed. Meanwhile, Daka’s on 7 goals and 4 assists and plays our style quite well. He runs his arse off, pressing and defending.  What else do you want? 

Daka did play well tonight no doubt and felt for him with that disalowed goal, but the way he scuffed that shot was horrendous, cant be missing chances like that.

We win that game if Daka puts that chance away, simple.

After all the great chances we had, we were unlikely to get any more chances as good as that.

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

Daka did play well tonight no doubt and felt for him with that disalowed goal, but the way he scuffed that shot was horrendous, cant be missing chances like that.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

After all the great chances we had, we were unlikely to get any more chances as good as that.

Have you ever missed a sitter?

It happens.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What about the Mavididi sitter missed?

What about the Daka goal that was wrongly disallowed? 
What if Vesty didn’t gift them a goal?

you can’t seriously pin this entire match on Daka. 

Edited by ConnFoxUS
  • Like 1