Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread

Less said, the better I think.

Too wasteful, too soft... we crumble at the slightest thing. Enzo has lots of work to do and a lot of these players aren't cut out for the top level.

Just hope the lack of investment in January won't come back to bite us on the ass... even though I suspect it will.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stinkenzo said:

5 big games this season, bottled 3 of them from winning positions, didn't turn up to the other and if I can put a dampener on the only one we've won, it came at such an early stage of the season that it didn't really matter. Hmm

Defo a weak puss puss mentality in this squad still. 

Just now, An Away Move said:

I have no time for supposed Leicester fans who think we bottled that game. We had a disgusting ref who ruled out a perfectly good second match winning goal and then suffered two deflected goals against which have to go down as bad luck. We were played really well and **** anyone who thinks we collapsed or are bottle jobs. Leeds were lucky. 

We are a much better side than them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You can’t blame the officiating entirely. There’s no excuse for such fecklessness. I can’t help but think we needed to shore up the midfield earlier, they were always going to get a second wind.

Enzo seriously needs to have a good hard look at player personalities when he’s making signings in the summer. We’ve been bereft of character for years now, when you look at the profile of player Pearson signed it’s no wonder we had sustained success. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Late subs

Wrong subs

Bringing McATeer on cost us this game.

Played amazing for 70 mins for a another learning point for Enzo.

****ing shocking

We take our chances we win simples 

Robbed for the Daka goal.

but don’t take our chances then it’s going to happen. 

Leeds still dirty as always but wanted it more.

Title race back on but if we don’t start taking chances and don’t stop throwing away 1 goal leads then we’re not winning the league