Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Are we going to bottle it?

Are we going to bottle it?  

452 members have voted

1. 1. Where are we finishing?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th

1st, we are miles better than Leeds and the others, and if it wasn't for poor finishing we'd have won our last 2 games and be pretty much promoted. The players and Enzo will be really hurt by that result as it was massively undeserved, and I expect we'll rally now and go on a run. I think QPR will feel our wrath next week 

• Like 2

Momentum is a real thing and hate our little round of games.

How overpaid this squad allegedly are compared to the other clubs though makes me hope we don’t bottle it as otherwise a flash sale would clearly have to happen.

I’m hoping to come back to this post in a couple of months time and realise I was being OTT.

Playing excellent football building up a significant gap. Lauded by fans and pundits everywhere. Injuries begin and we don't invest in January. Start to lose games from winning positions. The gap starts to narrow. Sound familiar?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Noahfence said:

Don’t think we win the title but still automatics 

Just now, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Anyone saying 3rd or 4th....just end it now

Our fixtures are tough. We are gonna have to develop some balls, I don't see evidence.

• Like 1