Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Are we going to bottle it?

Are we going to bottle it?  

452 members have voted

1. 1. Where are we finishing?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th

No one knows. Not me, the OP, or anyone who has commented. I could not have felt more annoyed at full time last night. Literally couldn’t sleep for hours.

But that’s the game. We all like to think we can predict the future, but none of us have a scooby. We’ve got to try and enjoy it all, or what’s the point. Some people sound so darn angry on here. Yes, Leicester City has been a huge part of my life and mood for 50 years now, but try not to get too angry about it all people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, An Away Move said:

The title of this thread is an insult. We played really well last night but had terrible luck. Zero to do with bottling. 

It's not luck when you concede 3 goals in quick succession, it's a collapse, we were unlucky that Dakas goal was disallowed, we were unlucky that Mavs and Daka missed 2 sitters, but we definitely collapsed with ten minutes remaining that's a trend that needs addressing 

• Like 1