Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Bournemouth (a)

27 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

At all, at the moment. Really stagnated and offered very little for weeks on end now. Less time on Instagram and more concentrating on development, Abdul.

If we had any form of suitable alternative he'd have been getting splinters in his arse. 

That's the spirit :) !

18 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Well that’s certainly an opinion. 

You're right, it's an opinion. One formed from watching us and becoming frustrated at some of his performances. Be honest, he's been well below par lately, hasn't he? I like him, he's clearly talented and works his spuds off, however at a point in the season he looked like taking off and it's never quite materialised. 

A goal (tap in) and 4 assists in 11 games for a side thats top of the league and in which he's one of the most focal points of the attacking unit is pretty disappointing. In the same breath, Mavididi with 3 goals/0 Assits in the same stretch of games shouldn't be spared the same spotlight either. If we had anyone but Kasey McAteer/the mysterious case of Yunus's loan agreement waiting in the wings, either one of these 2 couldn't complain if they lost their shirt and someone else took their chance.

I know they offer things to the wider system (workrate, defensive duties etc) but I think we would all be in agreeance that in this side with the amount we have the ball and create things, their returns are below average and had we been in a different space in terms of squad depth, they'd have been lucky to keep their starting berths as regularly as they have. 

Edited by CaliFOXnia
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

If that's aimed at me for mentioning Cov, you completely missed the point.

It’s not no, a few people have suggested we should go all out to potentially possibly play Cov in the next round. 

It definitely wasn’t you.

26 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

You're right, it's an opinion. One formed from watching us and becoming frustrated at some of his performances. Be honest, he's been well below par lately, hasn't he? I like him, he's clearly talented and works his spuds off, however at a point in the season he looked like taking off and it's never quite materialised. 

A goal (tap in) and 4 assists in 11 games for a side thats top of the league and in which he's one of the most focal points of the attacking unit is pretty disappointing. In the same breath, Mavididi with 3 goals/0 Assits in the same stretch of games shouldn't be spared the same spotlight either. If we had anyone but Kasey McAteer/the mysterious case of Yunus's loan agreement waiting in the wings, either one of these 2 couldn't complain if they lost their shirt and someone else took their chance.

I know they offer things to the wider system (workrate, defensive duties etc) but I think we would all be in agreeance that in this side with the amount we have the ball and create things, their returns are below average and had we been in a different space in terms of squad depth, they'd have been lucky to keep their starting berths as regularly as they have. 

Spot on mate.

I've been saying for a few weeks now the wide men are beginning to have no end product. 

Need a kick up the backside to reach their potential.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lestuhfox said:

Spot on mate.

I've been saying for a few weeks now the wide men are beginning to have no end product. 

Need a kick up the backside to reach their potential.  

Totally agree, Mav was past the FB on Friday night a couple of times and checked back. Crazy, just go for it.

If you don't gamble and shoot you'll never score.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

A longer opinion piece. Nice. Have to disagree. I think the lad is tremendous and has played exceptionally well. Wingers have off games or parts of games. The team has been a bit iffy. He’s been one of our better performers. 

Let's take it back to '79
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be droppin' these mockeries
Lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me

Wu- Tang - Triumph
Inspectah Deck

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ewing?

Don’t think he’d have such a high number considering his age. May not even be a 9 🤣 could be a 2 and be Wormleighton who is 72 I believe