Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Bournemouth (a)

2 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Don’t think he’d have such a high number considering his age. May not even be a 9 🤣 could be a 2 and be Wormleighton who is 72 I believe 

Wormleighton is number 60 for EFL games

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Wormleighton is number 60 for EFL games

Could be Briggs, but according to Transfermarkt he’s 83. It’s next to the keeper kit so I’d imagine it’s a defender 

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Can’t tell you who the mystery 79 is on the bench, but the team is

Stolarcyzk

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle 

Hamza

Raikhy

Albrighton

Praet

Yunus

Wanya

Cannon

Interesting, I thought Cover would have started based on how suited he is to the inverted full back role. 

Is Nelson now considered 1st choice then to replace Vestergaard at the weekend, very telling.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Interesting, I thought Cover would have started based on how suited he is to the inverted full back role. 

Is Nelson now considered 1st choice then to replace Vestergaard at the weekend, very telling.

You’d think so based on that mate yeah. As he should be IMO. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Stolarcyzk

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle 

Hamza

Raikhy

Albrighton

Praet

Yunus

Wanya

Cannon

Might as well not bother going in if that side turns up. 

6 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Stolarcyzk

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle 

Hamza

Raikhy

Albrighton

Praet

Yunus

Wanya

Cannon

That will do, **** this off and focus on QPR.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Stolarcyzk

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle 

Hamza

Raikhy

Albrighton

Praet

Yunus

Wanya

Cannon

Really wanted that 1/4 final vs Cov.

image.png.64b64be5e0f4e4c5edfc910db5a6c264.png

Edited by bovril
  • Haha 1

Always amazes me that B'mouth manage to continue to be a PL side.  Embarrassing not only for us, but many other sides in our league.  They should be L1 at best.  Not that there's any sour grapes on my behalf after last seasons dismal performance at home which was a memory that will take many, many years to forget.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

That will do, **** this off and focus on QPR.

Bit late for that for all of us that have shelled out for this shambles. Oh well, miracles can happen and a few pints will dumb the senses.

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Always amazes me that B'mouth manage to continue to be a PL side.  Embarrassing not only for us, but many other sides in our league.  They should be L1 at best.  Not that there's any sour grapes on my behalf after last seasons dismal performance at home which was a memory that will take many, many years to forget.

I ****ing love this post lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, l444ry said:

Bit late for that for all of us that have shelled out for this shambles. Oh well, miracles can happen and a few pints will dumb the senses.

On the flip side, if a miracle happens like that year we fielded about 6 kids to win the game under Brendan, it’ll be a game to remember and our end will likely be the loudest for a long while 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, davieG said:

If not already posted

VAR is back

As a result, Championship sides playing away to Premier League sides such as Leeds, Leicester and Southampton will see VAR in their matches for the first time since the three clubs dropped out of the top flight last season.

Should any fifth-round matches finish level after 90 minutes, extra time and, if necessary, penalties will be used to decide the tie. No replays are in place from the fifth round onwards.

Bad news for leeds - good news for Leicester

Edited by Supergray22

3 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Why? They've been playing football well since we were in the Championship the last time. They are such a well run Club, and I find it refreshing that smaller clubs can survive and thrive in the Prem. 

League is the priority. We don't have the depth to have a strong second XI against a PL team and potentially give up valuable points at the weekend. 

Save the key players for then. It's more important.