Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Bournemouth (a)

I would go quite strong in this.

Is JV likely to be fit for this? If so, play him. At least off the bench.

Vesty might as well play now

Albrighton would be in for me too and then a liberal sprinkling of other starters from tonight. It would give them a chance to get tonight's bizarre result out their system.

7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Never going to win there regardless of the side we put out.

It's a bogey ground for us. That 4-1 loss to them in Rodgers' first end of season bottle job took me a long while to get over; they ended up relegated that season. We couldn't even win there when we won the league and they were newly promoted FFS,  got battered for 4 there under Puel, etc, all at times when we were far superior to them. 

8 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Completely forgot about this, thought it was straight into QPR next lol

I don't think he will make quite as many changes as in previous rounds but I think we will still see about 5 or 6

Stolarczyk, Coady, Doyle, Praet, Albrighton, Cannon in

Yeah reckon thats the right balance. I dont care what others say, I still want to win this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I would go quite strong in this.

Is JV likely to be fit for this? If so, play him. At least off the bench.

Vesty might as well play now

Albrighton would be in for me too and then a liberal sprinkling of other starters from tonight. It would give them a chance to get tonight's bizarre result out their system.

Apparently not 

would be grim to lose an important player to injury at this stage of the season to a competition we can’t win.  If we’d not lost the last two games then it would be worth a shot at this.  But the context has changed.  We have to beat qpr next Saturday to avoid putting ourselves under unnecessary presssure,   I assume enzo would have liked to play a strong side to gauge us against a  mid to lower level PL side.  The goalposts have moved now 

• Like 2

Difficult to call.  Full team and an unexpected win against a Prem team, and the Leeds/Boro games will be forgotten and confidence high.  Lose and it's three on the bounce, with risk of injuries/low fitness.  Glad I'm not the manager.

Really wish we had qpr in the week instead of this . Rest who we can and just forget about the cup if we had been 15 points clear then could have given it a go but not bothered now. Defo need to rest Ricky p winks and kdh and one of the wingers .