Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Bournemouth (a)

51 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Use it to rest players, don’t need anymore injuries. 

We haven't got that many TBF.

The other thing is if you weaken the team and lose that's 3 on the spin and confidence will genuinely be sapped. There's an argument for making a couple of changes, getting a win as a boost and going into the final dozen games on an up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

We haven't got that many TBF.

The other thing is if you weaken the team and lose that's 3 on the spin and confidence will genuinely be sapped. There's an argument for making a couple of changes, getting a win as a boost and going into the final dozen games on an up.

Aye we'll still have to use first teamers, but don't go full strength. Need to use Nelson, Justin, Maca, Albrighton etc.

So annoying we didn't sign a midfielder in Jan, we're so light there.

This game has come at a bad time for us. We really don’t need another spanking.

hopefully Bournemouth were watching last nite and will field a weaker team.

(listen to me - afraid of Bournemouth ffs. We were a solid premier league team not too long ago) 

Hermansen 

Ricardo Nelson Vestegaard Doyle

Winks

Praet.            KDH

Fatawu.                               Mavididi

Daka

Let's go for it!

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

This game has come at a bad time for us. We really don’t need another spanking.

hopefully Bournemouth were watching last nite and will field a weaker team.

(listen to me - afraid of Bournemouth ffs. We were a solid premier league team not too long ago) 

Ha, let's be honest even in the title season they were a bogey team for us

Just watching the first 2 mins of the Bournemouth game they are closing down the Man City defence very quick, this will be a real test of how good our Center backs are on the ball! Frankly I’m not very confident 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Coady Nelson and Doyle to start at the back, Yunus and Preat to come in for Ricardo and Winks, Cannon for Daka, Mcateer for Mav, Albrighton for Fatawu

I don't disagree , but that team would get ripped to pieces 

Too many people getting scared in here.  Jeez! 

This is the FA Cup 5th round.  One game from quarter finals, two from Wembley.

Bournemouth are an excellent opposition for us to get a measure of where we are.  I say go for it.  We should be able to play the reserves against QPR and still get a result.  

Two games where we have dominated the game and deserved wins but ended on the losing side and everyone here goes into meltdown and then says it's the players that don't have any bottle.  Get a grip.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Bournemouth are an excellent opposition for us to get a measure of where we are.  I say go for it.  We should be able to play the reserves against QPR and still get a result.  

Two games where we have dominated the game and deserved wins but ended on the losing side and everyone here goes into meltdown and then says it's the players that don't have any bottle.  Get a grip.

Nothing to do with scared, its more keeping the first team fresh and injury free for vital league games instead of wasting them on a cup we arent winning. Leeds will do exactly the same

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Problem is it's a genuinely bad situation of a game for us. They have less reason to rest than us. I'll be seriously impressed if our make shift XI doesn't crash out here. They're a tidy team Bournemouth. Full of energy and pace. Really enjoy watching them.

23 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Tuesday could be a very long night. I don't think we match up well against this at all.

Agree. It's a ground we've been rubbish at for the past decade and they'll go man for man against us, which we've struggled with even against inferior Championship teams. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

21 hours ago, Sly said:

I think we’ll go with a fairly strong team.

It’s a good measuring stick on how we perform against a mid to lower Premier Lesgue team. 

Assuming Bournemouth are going full strength and scrapping like they would if 3 points were at stake..