Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Bournemouth (a)

18 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I wonder if those saying play the kids, forfeit it, write it off, it's a distraction, etc, etc, went to the Birmingham game in the previous round? (or even watched it and enjoyed the victory?)

What's the point in creating the atmosphere we did that day to help get the win in front of 28,000 to then just write it all off?

We've got a half decent chance of getting to the last 8 of the biggest cup competition in the world. Just look at how much the 'second rate' League Cup meant to Liverpool yesterday.

A win would also be huge for confidence and to get us back on track.

So many reasons to give it a go tomorrow and I'm all in.

Too many would be fans overthinking situation…

Footballers play,to play in all competitions,and not for fans out

of sync with game & players aspirations.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I wonder if those saying play the kids, forfeit it, write it off, it's a distraction, etc, etc, went to the Birmingham game in the previous round? (or even watched it and enjoyed the victory?)

What's the point in creating the atmosphere we did that day to help get the win in front of 28,000 to then just write it all off?

We've got a half decent chance of getting to the last 8 of the biggest cup competition in the world. Just look at how much the 'second rate' League Cup meant to Liverpool yesterday.

Not to mention  the travelling fans ( pretty sure we've sold out our allocation  + extra tickets too ) fantastic  for a midweek  game down there :appl::scarf:

• Like 1

The few times I've seen them, they look like a good team with a very aggressive press. I'm surprised they're so low into the PL table. Nonetheless, they'll have way too much for us, an easy victory for them.

1 hour ago, lestuhfox said:

Can you imagine a 6th round tie against the lot down the M69?

Every reason to go for it.

Go as far as we can. 

Can you imagine sacrificing an automatic promotion place because you “went for it” in a competition you’re not even going to win?

• Like 1

Hermansen, Faes, Winks, KDH, Mavididi, Daka and Vardy (Injured) all not involved for tomorrow’s game. Great opportunity for the younger players 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Hermansen, Faes, Winks, KDH, Mavididi, Daka and Vardy (Injured) all not involved for tomorrow’s game. Great opportunity for the younger players 

McAteer out as well.

So that makes the squad something like this:

Stolarczyk

Ward

Cover

Ricardo

Justin

Doyle

Coady

Nelson

Souttar

Choudhury

Praet

Raikhy/Ewing

Briggs

Yunus

Albrighton

Fatawu

Thomas/Wanya

Cannon

Iheanacho

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

McAteer out as well.

Stolarczyk

Ward

Cover

Ricardo

Justin

Doyle

Coady

Nelson

Souttar

Choudhury

Praet

Raikhy/Ewing

Briggs

Yunus

Albrighton

Fatawu

Thomas/Wanya

Cannon

Iheanacho

Hope he rests Ricardo aswell

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

McAteer out as well.

Stolarczyk

Ward

Cover

Ricardo

Justin

Doyle

Coady

Nelson

Souttar

Choudhury

Praet

Raikhy/Ewing

Briggs

Yunus

Albrighton

Fatawu

Thomas/Wanya

Cannon

Iheanacho

Really hope Briggs is involved 

So it looks like it will be:

Stolarczyk 

Cover

Coady

Vestergaard 

Doyle

Choudhury

Yunus

Praet

Albrighton

Cannon

Wanya

With a mix of some youth and experienced players on the bench. It all depends on then how strong Bournemouth go. I’d love to see us return to winning ways, or at least put up a fight. If Bournemouth also make 8+ changes then it becomes a more even battle and which players want to step up and battle for their first team place.

I’m going for a sneaky 1-0 win Tom Cannon thunderbolt

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

The few times I've seen them, they look like a good team with a very aggressive press. I'm surprised they're so low into the PL table. Nonetheless, they'll have way too much for us, an easy victory for them.

Can you believe we would be saying this 3 years ago! even 12 months ago before they beat us 0-1 after we sacked Rodgers. 

It should not be easy for them although I can’t see us doing anything tomorrow. 

Coady and Nelson to get game time in preparation for one of them starting the next 2 league games.

Stolarczyk 

Nelson - Coady - Doyle

Hamza - Winks

Fatawu - Praet - Yunus - Albrighton

Cannon

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

I think most fans would take 3 points from QPR than win against these that’s not to say we shouldn’t have a go 

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 3