Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
two8two

Soumare

Just now, Tuna said:

Albrighton is either on the take or it’s a private joke.

He is a professional footballer playing 20 minutes yet his application has to be one of the worst that I’ve seen.

Not commenting on his technical ability, it’s his work rate (lack there of) that is inexcusable for me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I actually just think the lad is thick as fxxk.  Doesn't have a clue where opponents are or who and when to pick people up.  Looks lazy but I just think his brain isn't quick enough for the pace of the game here, hence doing ok in slower leagues.

Yeah I don't believe it's laziness either, he's just chronically off the pace in a way that I don't think any amount of coaching or exposure to the league can fix

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Said to my brother as he ran on that that'd be the most running he'll do. 

I was not wrong. 

Was you in Queens after the game? Thought I recognised you.  

Just now, The Blur said:

Working on it.   Still stuck at Queens rummaging through bins for your receipt.  😆 

Were you the guy with the 'you are enough' top on? If so I've seen a few of those around and love them. Need to get one myself! 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Were you the guy with the 'you are enough' top on? If so I've seen a few of those around and love them. Need to get one myself! 

No,  just walked past and saw you inside.  You have posted your pearly whites enough times on Foxestalk and Countdown to be spotted!