Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread

Just now, Izzy said:

To all the 'write it off, can't be arsed with the FACup, waste of time, distraction, throw it, forfeit it' brigade.....this is a decent game and we're right in it.

I've been pleasantly surprised!..

Plenty of fight in that starting 11.

• Like 2

Sadly no way to watch the game today so I’m relying on FT chatter to stay in the loop. This is great we have kept Bournemouth at bay for 45 min. Have we had any chances in their goal yet? Will Enzo change anything subs wise?

Bit sloppy passing about but we've competed.

I'd have Raiky off for Riccy. Put Hamza in the Winks role and Riccy back in the inverted.

If we're still in it with 20 left.. wanya and cannon off for iheanacho and fatawu

• Like 2

Just now, cruzFOX said:

Sadly no way to watch the game today so I’m relying on FT chatter to stay in the loop. This is great we have kept Bournemouth at bay for 45 min. Have we had any chances in their goal yet? Will Enzo change anything subs wise?

Albrighton hit the post and we've looked dangerous on 3 or 4 occasions. We are well in this.

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

A few. Sharkey hit the post.

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

We have had our fair share of chances, also hitting the post 

Just now, cruzFOX said:

Couple of chances each, pretty even all round. Their set pieces have been decent but we've defended them well.

2 minutes ago, mowmacrefox said:

Doyle off at half time

Waste of a substitution for now.

Think he’d look better with a more competent midfield. 

We’ll struggle to get that, but I’d move Hamza to the base of our midfield and either go with Pereira / Justin at right inverted wingback - taking Raikhy off.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Raikhy needs to come off, as he looks like a kid in a sweet shop, crazy and excited but he’s on a yellow.

Looks out of his depth. Slow and ponderous and every pass is backwards.