Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Read it, I write for it ;):D 

They've making a team made up of rusty and poor players look their equals. A far cry from their Man City performance at the weekend. 

I believe, sir, that you own it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aleksz said:

Hamza still catching strays in here despite being one of our two best players lol

I mean tbf we're playing Praet, Albrighton and Raikhy. 

If Hamza wasn't one of our best players I'd sack him. 

4 minutes ago, blaaklint said:

Choudhury just isn't good enough on the ball to play inverted. Raikhy has been pretty poor as well. Without those two positions playing well, it becomes so hard for us to move the ball forward.

Agree. There's just no options in midfield with this team.  The one decent chance we had came from a mistake from them and we nearly scored but we're creating very little really.  

4 minutes ago, ConnFoxUS said:

Wonder if Raikhy comes off at the half? He's looked good with the ball, seems to make good decisions, but a couple woeful challenges, like he’s either trying to do too much, or the speed of the game is a bit much for him at the moment. I’d like to see more of him though.  

Think it's the speed of the game.

Edited by Twitcher
  • Like 1