Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Praet not at his best, agreed, but as ever everybody develops myopia when he does something good.

Let me know when he does so I can just focus on this nice Pinot Grigio and the amazing Red Leicester Mini Cheddars. Never had them before and I think they’re my new favourite snack.

• Like 1

Just now, Daggers said:

Let me know when he does so I can just focus on this nice Pinot Grigio and the amazing Red Leicester Mini Cheddars. Never had them before and I think they’re my new favourite snack.

BBC Red Button mate :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Elite snack. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

Lol, they're good but blue Leicester chedders are better... Or did i dream those?

Just now, dynamark said:

Three decent subs and we may just win this - as long as the keeper plays sensible

He’s doing what he’s been told to do - play it out from the back.

He just needs to get better at deciding when not to do that and just get rid.

Vesty and Hamza did a lot of good things, Albrighton solid so was Coady though everyone seems to have a mistake in them tonight.

Raikhy and Doyle really need to be subbed. 

With a bit more composure we could win this one... Feel that first goal is gonna be very important to the outcome.

Can’t be bothered any longer to listen to the negative fans…

We have done well so far..We are away and carved out some

Excellent forward movement.Also defended well from all positions..

They have some usefull fring players…Just like ourselves..

• Like 4