Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread

Whatever the result may be, I think we've shown we can go toe to toe with a midtable Prem team even with our current squad. Great team performance. Hamza has been the POTM for me. Yunus has had a decent game but a bit wasteful. 

• Like 3

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

Doesn’t it depress you when you see this, imagine you were told in 2016 that in 2024 some one on here would be boasting we’ve gone “toe to toe” with Bournemouth. 

It is what it is. 8 years later...

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Doesn’t it depress you when you see this, imagine you were told in 2016 that in 2024 some one on here would be boasting we’ve gone “toe to toe” with Bournemouth. 

Maybe but at this stage I’d settle for staying up next season if we make it up so….

Some excellent performances from the lads just a pity about the finishing that’s our curse we’ve just had a bugger of scoring, just thinking about the last few games if we’d put away our chances we’d be cruising just need to concentrate more on our finishing but COME ON CITY LETS GET THIS DONE WITHOUT THE DREADED PENALTIES!!🦊🦊🦊

• Like 1

Just now, hejammy said:

Whatever the result may be, I think we've shown we can go toe to toe with a midtable Prem team even with our current squad. Great team performance. Hamza has been the POTM for me. Yunus has had a decent game but a bit wasteful. 

Let's not go too far, minus their back 4, most of that side is rotational at most 

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

From what I've seen hamza has been decent he just needs to be consistent!

Can't argue with that 90 minutes, whatever happens now. Other than poor finishing from Yunus, who has otherwise been great, but looks knackered. 

Best I've seen Marcal second half, Iheanacho has been so much better today with his first touch, coady and Vestergaard have defended brilliantly. I couldn't handle Jacob in goal every week, tough job but have no confidence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

He's really good.

Then he's really bad.

This is a perfect summation imo. 
In addition to being Bournemouth’s most fearsome attacker, he’s also made some incredible blocks. 

Vesty giveth, and taketh away. 

• Haha 1