Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread

20 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Let’s be honest and I’ll be very happy if I’m completely wrong but that 11 in an FA cup 5th round winnable tie against a prem team that were always going to rest 10 is pretty pathetic - full side and quarters here we come - might as well have been knocked out in 3rd round putting that side out tonight - like I said hope I’m wrong but let’s call a spade a spade - he has put the Ressies out because Saturday is more important- it is what it is - hope it helps the young lads and doesn’t hurt them 

Its pretty obvious Enzo isnt bothered about the cup, hes probably played reserve sides hoping we’d be knocked out earlier in the competition so we could focus on the only thing that is important this year.. promotion

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'm sure the fans making the midweek trek to Bournemouth are delighted with that line up....

That’s what stopped me doing away cup games years ago, if the manager isn’t arsed about it then why make the journey and take the time off work.

23 minutes ago, Hales said:

Everytime I see Ward's name on a team sheet I get palpitations and a cold sweat! 😆

Come on Leicester! Looking forward to this 💙

True but if it gets to pens, which is extremely unlikely given the line up, I would be tempted to sub him on for them. He's actually got a good record in shoot outs.

2 minutes ago, lcfc-fan1126 said:

Whos playing dm?

Hamza the obvious choice but who then plays right back

Raikhy being trusted to play in the pivot?

Itll be Hamza inverted rb with Raikhy in the "Winks" role