Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread

3 hours ago, jv1 said:

Let’s be honest and I’ll be very happy if I’m completely wrong but that 11 in an FA cup 5th round winnable tie against a prem team that were always going to rest 10 is pretty pathetic - full side and quarters here we come - might as well have been knocked out in 3rd round putting that side out tonight - like I said hope I’m wrong but let’s call a spade a spade - he has put the Ressies out because Saturday is more important- it is what it is - hope it helps the young lads and doesn’t hurt them 

Credit where it’s due - glad I was completely wrong - that’s why Enzo earns the big bucks - up the foxes 🦊 - tremendous 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm not asking what soaps you watch I'm asking if you have any idea what you're watching at the football

You still think he is good enough after that horror show ?

He won’t be here next season so totally irrelevant 

• Haha 2

Big vesty is some footballer you know - like proper skillfull and great feet for any sized man - some of those passes he plays are ridiculous- we all thought he was a complete donkey and I’m still not sure he will handle the prem but what a player at this level he is - really enjoy watching him play 

• Like 1

Gives Enzo a headache cos Nacho,Marcal,Coady.Yunus did really well Hamza too when he moved forward in formation.Much more dynamic team towards the end and only slight issue was the usual messing about at the back but we stopped that when Nacho started to present for the ball which was very important IMO

And why did coady look rock solid in a game like that but hasn’t all year - he was as very good tonight as well - and how come our 2nd choice championship keeper is a million times better than both our prem keepers were last year - crazy 

yunus has to start as the other number 8 until Ndidi back - he was very good - crap finishing but looks absolutely mustard on the ball