Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread

12 minutes ago, MancFox24 said:

Would love to see Yunus getting more game time in the league. His finishing was poor tonight but he makes things happen and I think he's one we should be looking to keep 

I like that he offers something that no one else really offers -carrying the ball through the middle.

I think tonight he suffered because he never seemed to have anyone with him and then just getting stuck

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Anyone able to get a clip of that “Billing you’re pathetic”?

Don't you mean 'Phillip'? :rolleyes: what a pretentious twat.

And it's a fair observation - how he's playing in the prem is beyond me. Poor man's Ormondroyd.

2 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Yes. 

Well, no.  You can't prove that we're shit away from home by accepting that we've got the best away record of all 92 clubs.  It just doesn't work like that.

We've played away 22 times in all competition and won 16, the games we've lost were to boro (a worldie free kick), coventry (held on for 80 odd minutes with ten men), liverpool (with our reserves, they are also quite good) and Leeds (lucky deflections)  - explain to me again how we can't handle playing in front of away fans?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Very positive, thanks. Just being realistic. The gulf to pretty much all of those teams is much bigger than we think. 

The gulf to Coventry, currently 27 points behind us and closer to the relegation zone than to us

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Well, no.  You can't prove that we're shit away from home by accepting that we've got the best away record of all 92 clubs.  It just doesn't work like that.

We've played away 22 times in all competition and won 16, the games we've lost were to boro (a worldie free kick), coventry (held on for 80 odd minutes with ten men), liverpool (with our reserves, they are also quite good) and Leeds (lucky deflections)  - explain to me again how we can't handle playing in front of away fans?

Didn’t once say we were bad away from home. That would be ludicrous. Going off past experiences, particularly this season’s (Cov/Leeds), a fired up Ricoh and the occasion would have us on the back foot and I think we’d struggle. I’m sorry for thinking that. Don’t worry, your opinion is just as valid! 

Edited by kingkisnorbo
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chelmofox said:

We needed a moment like this. A lot of the season has been coasting largely due to teams parking the bus, and there have been the disappointments.  But this is what football is all about. 

To top it off, its not like we sh1tehoused that. We deserved it, and could have won by more. Good lads.

Now on to QPR for more of the same.

Far more enjoyable to watch than Championship footy. 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Far more enjoyable to watch than Championship footy. 

I’ve enjoyed watching us in the Championship far more than the stinking thing that is the Premiership now. And having no VAR has been beautiful