Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Thought Nacho made a big impact off the bench.

He dropped deep and linked with midfield to create the overload which helped us maintain possession in spells. 

He also was a good option for Stolaczyk - holding the ball up better and linking.

Also got a good assist.

I would give him at least 30mins next match and I think he offers more than Daka when he's got his match sharpness and it looks like he's regained that after the AFCON.

Seriously?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Lionator said:

We played well tonight but I think the real winners are Daniel Farke and Leeds, what an amazing effort from the greatest club ever. 

Leeds would have made the semis already 

13 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I’m looking at you Rodgers 

And @Ric Flair I remember tearing me a new one about the fact that Vesty might have something to offer. Of course I never imagined he might be as useful as this albeit in the Championship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

We wouldn’t beat Coventry away. Only way would be a home tie. Don’t think we beat any of the remaining premier league sides either, maybe Wolves.

They've used up a generations worth of hype on beating us this season. They couldn't do it again.

Just got home after a fantastic day out in Bournemouth. Excellent support and a great team performance saw us through. Vestergaard was our best player ably supported by Coady. Nacho added quality when he came on.

Raikey looked out of his depth and Akgun fluffed his lines on several occasions but overall a scratch team put up a great performance.

well done lads and thanks for making the long drive home pain free. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

We wouldn’t beat Coventry away. Only way would be a home tie. Don’t think we beat any of the remaining premier league sides either, maybe Wolves.

They've used up a generations worth of hype on beating us this season. They couldn't do it again.

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

When you've got Americans fantasising about Vesty "cracking one off" all over various boxes, you just know something sexy is going on.

I'm from Aylestone and MPH, before landing in N Carolina was living on Walnut Street......Yerse we is real Merricans. :kissing:

Edited by Smudge
  • Haha 2