Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread

Choudhury looked like he was bang up for it from what i saw. interesting to see us up against a pretty strong prem line up without Faes, Winks, Justin, Mavididi, Vardy, Hermansen and still looking very good. 

Literally 90mins from a return to Wembley, which is bonkers when you think about it. Give us Cov at Cov please. 

Brilliant win and proving we can compete with this style. Not first choice teams for either side but doesn't matter. 

The confidence Enzo gives this side can not be underestimated. 

Of course, on another day they hit the target more but we had more golden chances. 

Not watched every game this season but I doubt Vestergaard has played a better game for us, proving he can defend too. Coady was great too, unbelievable professionalism from someone who must be frustrated. Better Defender than Faes so I could maybe see him playing more next season than this. 

Choudhury brilliant, really want Yunus to get it right because there's a lot to like, outstanding effort but lacking when needed most. 

Great goal, still think keeper should do better but a goal like that was going to happen at some point. 

Bring it on. 

Hamza & Vesty rightfully getting plaudits. I thought Coady was excellent tonight too, his best performance for us.

I also thought Wanya looked far more dangerous than he ever has for us. Took a while to settle but 2nd half onwards was regularly looking dangerous

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Pretty good performance given the number of changes we made. Hopefully anyone that will play against SPR won't be totally knackered.

Bodes well for next season, Bournemouth played a pretty strong team, but I think we deserved the win overall!

Especially as we aren't always brilliant against the press and bournemouth, apparently, are one of the best pressing teams in the prem.

I know stoly struggled but he's no hermansen, and raiky is no winks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Love the commitment shown tonight! Credit to the City fans that made the effort too with it being on the BBC and not an easy one to get to :appl:

Brilliant away fans and Brilliant defending of well executed corners 

• Like 1