Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Fatawu was man of the match? Ok, superb goal, but he wasn't on that long and Hamza was outstanding for 120 mins (minus a couple of touches.)

OPTA ranking gave it to Jakob. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

@kingkisnorbo why can't we beat Cov? lol

Of course it would be tough away, but we were well in that last game before the red and we're 27 points better of than them in the league.

As I’ve said, we’ve shown that we don’t have it on big occasions in front of away support that are up for it. I’m just going by what I’ve seen. Friday was the perfect example. At home I’d be confident.

Edited by kingkisnorbo

Just now, LVFox said:

No Hermansen, Winks, KDH or Mavididi.

Bournemouth relatively full strength other than Solanke (Big miss mind you).

I'm so confident we will handle next season 

Prior to the match I didn't think we'd learn much about how we would do in the PL, but in fact I think we learned we will do just fine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

The game changed for me with Ricardo coming in for Raiky. Stolarcyk was better at passing the ball out from the back because Ricardo could turn under pressure and keep it going. Then as the game continued to develop, Bournemouth couldn't press as much, meaning we had even more time to build from the back.

After about the 75th minute, I could only see one winner, and that was us. It shows you the Enzo style can handle the pressing teams. And as you say, this was all without our Winks or KDH.

For me, this was very encouraging.

I think some people on here over-estimate the quality in the bottom half of the prem - i mean this is a team that recently went undefeated winning six from seven, against a severely reduced city side.

• Like 3