Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Quarter Finals

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Interviewing post game Onana and Lindelof is like an episode from The Muppet Show. Question about the Liverpool draw and their response was about Aphrodite and how the alignment with Zeus will have an impact in our finances the next 2 months. 

Wocka Wocka!

While we are enjoying a London weekend,with prawn sandwiches.

And that yet another Italian is going to upset a London-clubs peace

Weekend of the 16 March
Ipswich vs Shef.Wednesday

Leeds    vs. Milwall

they will be fighting in the. Myre  of trying to run us aground in our aspirations.

Before then we play

QPR…...home

S‘lnd…..Away

Hull…….Away

Now it will be interesting what they both can muster upto this time…

Leeds.                             Ipswich

Huddersfield ..-A.          Plymth……..A   

Stoke…………..….H.          Bristol.cty…H   

Shef.We’d……….A.          Cardiff………A

In the wings Southampton,who will play…..Brum…PNE….& Sunderland

“We go Again”.  ,and start the quest this weekend to spoil ‘their’ aspirations

18 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Well, that just about covers it. :blink:

😂😂😂

I always thought in recent times it was: 

Saturday lunch

Saturday evening 

Sunday Lunch 

Sunday evening

My reasoning behind the Saturday lunch is that Chelsea are already due to play in London that time and date. The tv coverage will want the two bigger ties (United Liverpool, Man City Newcastle) on the tea time slots. Wolves Coventry has potential for trouble so I’m sure the police won’t want a full day of boozing ahead of a game especially after the last West Midlands cup tie.

Pretty sure the Thursday won’t be in use because it’s a UEFA game week, even more so with West Ham at home to Freiburg. 

9 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Never ceases to make me lol

More of the same please.  

I just hope we don’t have a section of fans,who do the same…

Entitled celebration before end of any match,or before descisions made…

It is bloody funny though…

wish we had some emoji stronger than..:crylaugh::facepalm:

10 hours ago, Bert said:

😂😂😂

I always thought in recent times it was: 

Saturday lunch

Saturday evening 

Sunday Lunch 

Sunday evening

My reasoning behind the Saturday lunch is that Chelsea are already due to play in London that time and date. The tv coverage will want the two bigger ties (United Liverpool, Man City Newcastle) on the tea time slots. Wolves Coventry has potential for trouble so I’m sure the police won’t want a full day of boozing ahead of a game especially after the last West Midlands cup tie.

Pretty sure the Thursday won’t be in use because it’s a UEFA game week, even more so with West Ham at home to Freiburg. 

Based on this logic looking Sat 12.30, will the tickets go on sale next week OR the week after as I am on holiday next week?

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Just putting it out there, if we win this one and end up in the semi finals with Man Utd, Newcastle and Wolves - I don’t see why we can’t win the thing!

I admire your optimism!

Me, what I see is that in the unlikely event we beat Chelsea we'll be in the semis with Man City, Liverpool and Wolves, and we wouldn't get drawn against Wolves.

Fair few variables for this game and when it'll be played:

• Pick order is ITV, BBC, BBC, ITV. We're definitely going to be third pick by BBC
  • Man Utd-Liverpool has to be a Sunday due to Europa, meaning that the Man City game has to be a Saturday
  • BBC will probably want to avoid the Six Nations games they have that day (2:15pm kick off). They might stick the Wales-Italy game on BBC2 though. Suspect they'll wait till 5:30 for the Man City game though
  • West Brom are at home on the Saturday, so West Mids police may force the Wolves game not to be the same day
  • BBC have Comic Relief on the Friday night, meaning only ITV are likely to use the Friday night slot if it was going to be used. Feel it's unlikely either BBC/ITV want to put any QF games on their secondary channels

So we could have Wolves on the Friday, Man City Saturday evening and us on the Sunday with the Man Utd-Liverpool game. Also wouldn't rule out a three-game Sunday and us getting some sickening 6pm kick off.

• Like 3