Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Quarter Finals

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Ideally yes, but obvs the practicality rules that out tbf

Perhaps no replays from the start? As for no VAR I doubt we could be so philosophical if a ref cock up cost us either a winning goal or a missed illegal goal against us 

Couple of questions for you lot please:-

When will KO date time be confirmed?

Are there still replays in quarters?

Sorry if it's been asked already.👍🏾

6 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Perhaps no replays from the start? As for no VAR I doubt we could be so philosophical if a ref cock up cost us either a winning goal or a missed illegal goal against us 

Despite the absolute scandals that have cost us 5 points at Leeds and Ipswich, I prefer that to VAR. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Yeah useful if you live blaby whetstone Cosby  way but not so anywhere else

Edit, on other themes, the FA would do themselves so many favours with supporters if they moved the semis to club grounds again. Spurs or Arsenal for the south and Etihad and the new Everton stadium in the north. Villa Park still ticks boxes too. 

And, most of all, dump VAR for the FA Cup. How on earth they can justify a competition that has different rules in different games is staggering. Fans would love the retro vibe.

Villa Parks probably too small for a semi these days

Would only be a 20 k max allocation 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

The look on his face 🤣

The moment of the roar from our fans shoukd win an Oscar for best soundtrack in a motion picture 

And it needs to include the "fvcking wankah!" as well lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trekerz said:

I mean, what was stopping them from announcing it yesterday?

Given some league games were only just announced yesterday, and the draw only took place on Wednesday, I would imagine there are still discussions being confirmed or finalised with police forces, travel companies and the clubs themselves. 

More fool you if you think they'd have announced something in the early hours today... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Given some league games were only just announced yesterday, and the draw only took place on Wednesday, I would imagine there are still discussions being confirmed or finalised with police forces, travel companies and the clubs themselves. 

More fool you if you think they'd have announced something in the early hours today... 

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Confirmed 

Have they released it too early for you Stanlol