Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Quarter Finals

Guest leatherhead32
11 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

When are these played?

Coventry please 

forest if they make it 

2 hours ago, Ricey said:

Normally there are no matches on the Monday of an international break, as that is when the players report for duty.

It's possible that the Southampton match gets brought forward a couple of days to the midweek. It's a free midweek for both of us and there is already one Championship match scheduled for the Tuesday. Wednesday for Southampton and Sunday for the Cup probably suits us.

Soton isn't getting moved forward, too short notice especially for a TV game in European week. It should be played in between Plymouth away and our semi final at Wembley!!

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Anyone but Man City I guess from your point of view?

So long as you don't reach the FA cup final and need the play-offs as they are on the same weekened!

Odd. Normally the 3 play off finals are on the bank holiday weekend, one on each day. When I read this I thought how is that possible as they can’t have 4 games at Wembley that weekend but it looks like the League 1/2 finals are now the weekend before. I wonder why…

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I know. I was being ironical ;)

I know! It’s a shame you have to say that our fans may give a warm reception to a local academy graduate who served the team well and made a good profit along the way and it be ironic rather than the likely reality but oh well!

16 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

You are thinking of Man U.... it will also be picked for bbc prime time....

I think all matches are televised from 5th round onwards now. Testing the waters for having all Premier League games televised eventually I think.

• Like 1

So, we'll know this evening who and where we will be playing in the QFs, but how long after 'til they announce the day and kick off times of the four ties?

This Friday? Can't really take to long about it... it's only just over a fortnight away.