Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Quarter Finals

56 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Read this back lol

My fear is, if we were to draw Coventry, it would distract us from the league? Would the lads be focused on revenge and take their eye of the prize…..

As you can tell, I’m terrified that we will somehow **** promotion up, so the slight chance of any distractions makes me feel uneasy. 

Just now, Pliskin said:

My fear is, if we were to draw Coventry, it would distract us from the league? Would the lads be focused on revenge and take their eye of the prize…..

As you can tell, I’m terrified that we will somehow **** promotion up, so the slight chance of any distractions makes me feel uneasy. 

It will just be another game for the players. Don't fret.

Anyway, we know its going to be Liverpool away.

52 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

HA you think we'll keep our big name players if we're stuck in the league again next year?!?!?. Deary me.

Have you watched any of this games this season? Our 'small name' players would get us promoted with absolute ease. Stop tying yourself up in knots worry wart, we're flying back to the PL and are in the quarter final of the cup, save your anxiety for next season when we play real football teams again

4 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

The fact of the matter is that when you reach the last 8 of a competition there are no so-called "easy" games.

But there are some that are more difficult than others. Man City in the final 3rd of the season - meh - not fun.

34 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

You're the guy that orders the Vindaloo when going out for a curry, and then cant finish it because its too hot.

Cov at home. End of!  Dhansak is just fine.

If Cov are a curry they're a tinned 'chicken' curry from Iceland

• Haha 1

At this stage, there are no easy games, just some that are harder than others. Whoever we get as long as we give it our best shot that is all that we, as fans, can ask for. Don't think any one will be playing second strings with a date at Wembley at stake, except maybe us if we draw man city away and decide to rest some for the league.

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

But there are some that are more difficult than others. Man City in the final 3rd of the season - meh - not fun.

Agree, a game say against Cov would appear less difficult but they have beaten us already this season.

Don't want to be a smug twat but twice now people have said after a bad run of form we should "play the kids" and basically forfeit cup games. Now after two morale-boosting victories in round 4 and 5 it seems everyone wants to take this seriously :whistle:

• Like 1