Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.

One of the worst teams in the league, so after our last 2 defeats, we really need to dispatch these. 

Mads, Ricardo, Faes, Nelson, Justin (if fit), Winks, Mcateer, KDH, Fatawu, Mavididi, Daka. 

Hamza deserves to play after his performance but he'll be knackered after playing 120 mins, same with Coady, Praet and Yunus. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Has to be:
Mads

Hamza (doesn’t deserve to be dropped)

Coady

Faes

Justin

Winks

Ricardo

KDH

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi

Yeh would want Ricardo in the 8 role over Mcateer but depends on the fitness of Coady and Hamza after they played 120 minutes tonight. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Hamza (c)

Yep so long as he's fit. Put a real shift in against Leeds and again tonight for 120 minutes. I would like him as inverted right back to free Ricardo further up the pitch as an 8 but depends on his fitness 

Obviously the majority that played tonight wont play on Saturday but hopefully it gives everyone including the ones rested a lift. These have improved since we last played them but should have way too much. Might be a bit nervy if it’s level going into last 20 

Just now, KFS said:

Cheers mate. Moved out to the states 5 years ago and with the covid travel ban and landlocked because of US immigration, it’s been a long old time. 

Looking forward to leaving on 80 minutes :scarf:

If you do, at least you won't need to see the opposition score a late goal 🤣

26 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Has to be:
Mads

Hamza (doesn’t deserve to be dropped)

Coady

Faes

Justin

Winks

Ricardo

KDH

Fatawu

Daka

Mavididi

I would go with this, to be fair. 

I know the old addage Is take one game at a time but I can't help but look at this as a block of 3 games. This, Sunderland and Hull and with us winning last night, there's then a 3 week gap from league games.

Edited by Beachyboy