Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.

Can only think Leeds playing earlier than us is a good thing. 

Leeds win and it gives the lads the impetus to get the gap back to six points. 

Leeds draw or even better lose and it means an increased gap with a win. 

I know they're just going to want to go out and get the win regardless of what happens, but don't underestimate the psychological effects of our closest rivals playing before we do. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Can see Fatawu still being on a high from Bournemouth that goal was outstanding, can see him getting into the thick of it getting one himself just hope the lads destroy QPR and Dirty Leeds slip up against Huddersfield so hoping they take points off them!

We just need to concentrate more take our chances better could have got 6 V Dirty Leeds if the finishing was better !

COME ON YOU FABULOUS FOXES 🦊 

Same could be said against most teams we've played but because we've won it don't matter..  but boro and Leeds we shouldve smashed both of them with the chances we've had.

I really think they'll be fired up today, prove a point in the attacking third, a lot of starters well rested.. feel good factor of beating Bournemouth and still being top of the league.

Personally I think Leeds will hammer Huddersfield and lay down a marker, and I reckon we'll hit em right back..  but if I'm honest, I couldn't care less about Leeds.. I know it's unlikely but after avoiding what should have been a heavy defeat to us, I don't see them dropping any points.. its Saints and Ipswich that bother me.. both to drop points today away from home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Enzo's been pushing his luck playing Ricardo in pretty much every game. Let's hope he didn't pick up an injury......

Seems like he has. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Aleksz said:

Seems like he has. 

Another injury between the press conference and the game it is then. Absolutely wild.

Don't worry though we'll pass the leadership over to Coady instead...... oh wait.

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Mads, Nelson, Faes, Justin, Hamza, Winks, Fatawu, Praet, KDH, Mavididi, Daka

No Ricardo on bench. Cannon, Vardy, Wanya all on there. 

I personally would have started Coady. Some experience and a calm head in the back. But let's hope it's the right call. We'll miss Vesty's passing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I personally would have started Coady. Some experience and a calm head in the back. But let's hope it's the right call. We'll miss Vesty's passing 

Same but got to fancy a win 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Complacent team for me, I'd have Coady there 100%.

Have to agree, even though its difficult to criticise a philosophy that places total trust in giving young players a chance.

I just think if there has/is mentality issues then we need players like Coady. He was excellent vs Bournemouth.

• Like 2