Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

These aren't quite as bad as the table suggests as post Ainsworth they've been performing as a midtable, possibly even top half side. But we should still win.

This, 100%.

Chair is a very good player and they've really been improving as a team over the past two months. They're only in the relegation spots at the moment due to their horrific start to the season. They will be nowhere near the drop by May. 

Any hint of complacency and we're in for a rough game. Not that I think for a moment that Enzo would allow that. 

8 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Enjoy the game. I don't get to games often these days with kids, job and the fact I live in the North West. Get to around 3/4 games a season and it's really special for me when I do get to go. 

Same for me. Getting across and down is basically a 4/4.5 hour round trip, plus the game itself and I just can't make it work most of the time.

Yet another case for changing the membership nonsense. 

• Like 1

The closer this gets the more worried I get. 

There’s a genuine chance they could come here and turn it into a scrap, and Nick something. 

This is a must win game for me, I just hope that we can take from the Bournemouth game, and get back to winning ways with a convincing win. 

32 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

How does Mcateer get ahead of Marcel?

take our chances and win it.  

He probably doesn’t as he’s injured. Plus Marcal took his chance so it would be nice to see that rewarded. 

I watched QPR last week against Rotherham and Chair did play well. QPR were not too bad and will will feel encouraged by their win.

We rested 6 players last night so we should be okay. Come on City!!

Have taken my lad the last few home games and managed to be in the SK1 singing section which he's loved.

Couldn't get 2 tickets together in SK1 for this, so we'll be in L1 instead.

It's donkeys years since I've been in L1 so will be interested to see how the atmosphere compares to SK1

3 hours ago, Vazman said:

Fatawu to start banging in those Curling shots, Mavs will get jealous and start banging in curling shots, Daka will scuff 2 shots but get 1 and an assist for a KDH rocket 4 nil to the foxes 

Build a bet, please gamble responsibly.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

One of the worst teams in the league, so after our last 2 defeats, we really need to dispatch these. 

Mads, Ricardo, Faes, Nelson, Justin (if fit), Winks, Mcateer, KDH, Fatawu, Mavididi, Daka. 

Hamza deserves to play after his performance but he'll be knackered after playing 120 mins, same with Coady, Praet and Yunus. 

Oh. And you were doing so well my friend 🤪

Just not convinced by him as an 8, and he's never a winger/wide player as long as he has a hole in his ar5e.  The rest of your choices are near as damn it  spot on especially if Daka brings his other shooting boots this match. 

Edited by Guppys Love Child

45 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Oh. And you were doing so well my friend 🤪

Just not convinced by him as an 8, and he's never a winger/wide player as long as he has a hole in his ar5e.  The rest of your choices are near as damn it  spot on especially if Daka brings his other shooting boots this match. 

Agreed, I wouldn't normally choose Mcateer but wasn't sure if players that played 120 minutes last night could play from the start at the weekend. Our only options at 8 alongside kdh are Praet, Yunus and Ricardo. Yunus played 120 mins, praet played 106 minutes, and Ricardo playing at 8 would mean playing Hamza as inverted right back  and he also played 120 minutes. Ideally I'd take mcateer out and put Hamza in but depends on fitness