Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Anyone calling a huge win, is mistakenly optimistic in my opinion. 

Close game for me, 2-1 win.

People say this every game. 4 0 leicester 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hammo said:

One good game in 20? Yeah, right. People have short memories. Iheanacho scored in four successive league games in October, making it five in six - all victories. Yep, this season.

True, he’s had some horrible games since then, warranting the harsh criticism, but to write him off when he has come to our rescue so many times before is just silly.

After all, ‘he’s magic - you kno-ow’…

he's just so inconsistent

12 games under 6.5 is not great especially that run of games since swansea. The run of games where he scored: 14 minutes, 28 minutes, 6 minutes - that says something about the kind of player he is, same in the bournemouth game. 

The only games he's had 'good games' are Burton, Norwich and Stoke.

I know this doesn't really factor in off the ball stuff, but as far as his general play and his end producct is concerned, he's not exactly undroppable.

k.thumb.jpg.c9262b9fec2bf61993ee2455020da1bd.jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

We should also remember that we needed a last minute winner from Winks at their place after they played very well when in less good form.

Or we should completely disregard it because they are, according to Enzo, playing in a completely different way now.

IF anything, it sounds like they've started actually playing some football, which could benefit us as opposed to the 20% possession they had last time.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hammo said:

In Kel’s further defence I should add that he has appeared in just one Championship game since 2 December - when, lest it be forgotten, at the end of only his second 90-minute appearance in the league all season, his superb pass to KDH started the counterattack that ended with Winks’s last-gasp winner at West Brom.

Unfortunately the one game since then was that awful sub appearance at Ipswich on Boxing Day, which has clouded so many people’s judgment.

We need to cut him some slack.

Trouble with citing that as an example is that we all know he almost fell over the ball, which then bounced off his knee....  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Trouble with citing that as an example is that we all know he almost fell over the ball, which then bounced off his knee....  

I suggest you check out the pass on YouTube, but if your agenda prevents you from giving credit where credit’s due then fine…

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Hammo said:

I suggest you check out the pass on YouTube, but if your agenda prevents you from giving credit where credit’s due then fine…

He completely miss-controls the ball and then, i beg your pardon, it bounces off a west brom player, after which he makes an unpressured routine but decent pass.

Describing his pass as 'superb' is more indicative of agenda building  than me correctly pointing out that he was clumsy in the build up.

I have no problems with nacho when he plays well, but it's become apparent that he's simply not good enough often enough

8 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

He completely miss-controls the ball and then, i beg your pardon, it bounces off a west brom player, after which he makes an unpressured routine but decent pass.

Describing his pass as 'superb' is more indicative of agenda building  than me correctly pointing out that he was clumsy in the build up.

I have no problems with nacho when he plays well, but it's become apparent that he's simply not good enough often enough

Let’s agree to differ shall we? I have no agenda and just want what’s best for the team. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Whereas I think you’re right, his pass to release KDH was superb. 

Funny how I still go to type in Schmeichel when I want to post my lineup

Hermansen

Faes Nelson Justin

Hamza Winks

Fatawu Richardo KDH Mavididi

Cannon

Wouldnt mind seeing Cannon start a league game with our best players again. The guy finishes chances. 

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Funny how I still go to type in Schmeichel when I want to post my lineup

Hermansen

Faes Vesters Justin

Hamza Winks

Fatawu Richardo KDH Mavididi

Cannon

Wouldnt mind seeing Cannon start a league game with our best players again. The guy finishes chances. 

Vesty suspended. 

Edited by Chelmofox

13 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

he's just so inconsistent

12 games under 6.5 is not great especially that run of games since swansea. The run of games where he scored: 14 minutes, 28 minutes, 6 minutes - that says something about the kind of player he is, same in the bournemouth game. 

The only games he's had 'good games' are Burton, Norwich and Stoke.

I know this doesn't really factor in off the ball stuff, but as far as his general play and his end producct is concerned, he's not exactly undroppable.

k.thumb.jpg.c9262b9fec2bf61993ee2455020da1bd.jpg

He is,but he’s our very own enigma..