Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

QPR home pre-match thread, 3pm Saturday.

Daka for a brace today, mavididi to score and assist and city to bag at least 6.

Anyway win will do though, especially if one of, if not both, Southampton and Ipswich drop points today.. Leeds will batter Huddersfield 

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Is that Ilias Chair available for them? Heard he might be getting banged up

Think he's still available to play.  Belgian prisons are full, so people with short sentences often don't get locked up.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Harboro said:

Is this really our only home game in the month of March?

I think so, unless the Southampton home game has been re-arranged for March.  Havent seen anything about it yet though.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I was just letting you know that I have spoken. I've also typed, played table tennis and flown on a plane before. Oh the things I've done.

I didn't, but I have now. The list goes on.

Have you played table tennis on a plane ?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Sofa so good then 

18 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I hear he's sitting this one out.

22 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Is that Ilias Chair available for them? Heard he might be getting banged up

I wouldn’t bet against him rocking up

• Like 1

Didnt realise they were put of the relegation zone until now, had a look at their recent form and its decent enough for a side who are 21st.

A 1 or 2 goal win will do.

22 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

We shouldn't underestimate them.

They're on decent form, they haven't been beaten heavily often, remember how tight it was at Loftus Road?

We should have too much for them but let's hope the players aren't as over confident as many on this thread.

I’m sure Enzo will have them with their feet on the ground. You can’t play football on broomsticks, all right Harry?  Unless you’re manager is Potter, obviously. 

They need Chair to try to help them get a cushion between them and the relegation zone.  If he's not playing they ,ight sit back and find they have no support from their more advance players.   

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Daka for a brace today, mavididi to score and assist and city to bag at least 6.

Anyway win will do though, especially if one of, if not both, Southampton and Ipswich drop points today.. Leeds will batter Huddersfield 

Can see Fatawu still being on a high from Bournemouth that goal was outstanding, can see him getting into the thick of it getting one himself just hope the lads destroy QPR and Dirty Leeds slip up against Huddersfield so hoping they take points off them!

We just need to concentrate more take our chances better could have got 6 V Dirty Leeds if the finishing was better !

COME ON YOU FABULOUS FOXES 🦊 

27 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I heard he was coming on his own in a Sedan. 

Be interesting to see what he can bring to the table

• Like 1