Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTalker

Stadium Thread

Posted (edited)
On 17/08/2024 at 14:40, Nolucklcfc said:

They’ve added this outside the away end, no idea why they have gone for last seasons title to be positioned there, when there is nothing about the premier league one yet. Odd. 

IMG_3811.jpeg

Hopefully the club will put the Premier League and FA Cup panels outside the North Stand. Don't think they will though unfortunately.

Edited by FoxesTalker

8 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Premier league one up 

Went past on my bike earlier and saw that but no fa cup although a chap was on a scissor lift so they’re still installing them as half way down the east stand it stops and the kop is still all the old ones.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2024 at 11:39, tcrofts said:

Looks really good. Rest of it needs a bt of a jet wash though 🤣

Yep - the plaggy bits really knock the score down a bit, don't they?  Has the banner with Vichai's pic on it (my friend said there was one?) been changed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

Yep - the plaggy bits really knock the score down a bit, don't they?  Has the banner with Vichai's pic on it (my friend said there was one?) been changed?

I'm not sure, have only seen the picture on here

A much needed addition.

22 years on from moving in and it still doesn't feel like we are fully comfortable there. The early years of struggle and empty seats, the identikit nature and the original Bowl name all set things back and it has taken a while to shake it off.

• Like 2

On 18/08/2024 at 11:06, FoxesTalker said:

Hopefully the club will put the Premier League and FA Cup panels outside the North Stand. Don't think they will though unfortunately.

Pleased that the club have in fact done this. Also like the new imagery on Raw Dykes Road.

8A245326-5972-4B1A-A6DF-0984EB43D949.thumb.jpeg.b4e02ed0ec0eac60791ac7821f03509d.jpeg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Not sure where to post this but Head of Operations Justine Hewitt has left to the club to join Lancashire CCC 

I remember someone pointed out that us, LCCC and Cov seem to swap mid management a lot 

6 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

It’s still well KPFC from some routes in but credit to the club the new banners look good and show it as a football ground and not just solely a shrine.

Like the new version of the pre match video too.

Definitely positive steps.