Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTalker

Stadium Thread

2 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

It won’t happen for years yet … sounds like they are only planning on doing it if/when we become established again 

Hard to become more established than we were tbh lol  most clubs are only a couple of bad seasons from a relegation.

Just getting left behind even by the likes of Fulham who kicked on with their expansion despite a relegation. 

Edited by Stevosevic

The general assumption was that the club weren't going to make any changes to the stadium until the expansion, so it's pleasantly surprising. Leads me to think this might have been driven by Cooper, it's also of course an indication that the expansion has been sidelined.

19 minutes ago, FoxesTalker said:

The general assumption was that the club weren't going to make any changes to the stadium until the expansion, so it's pleasantly surprising. Leads me to think this might have been driven by Cooper, it's also of course an indication that the expansion has been sidelined.

More likely they've been reading this forum and some of the recent polls/questionnaires.

5 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

What are the club doing acknowledging anything pre-KP era? 

Take that shit down immediately. 

I notice that all of the photos so far only seem to be from the KP era...

2 hours ago, FoxesTalker said:

The quote is blank for me. Assume you are referring to an earlier image in the thread, when the ground didn't have any panels on the outside of the stands?

sorry, attempt at humour, the quote is also blank for me :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I think they’ll put all the recent success we’ve had under king power around that photo 

That's a shame, I think the stadium should be just about the team. 

He's should honored with the statue and garden.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I think they’ll put all the recent success we’ve had under king power around that photo 

Agree with this. The statue is empowering and a nod to him looking over us.

A photo on the side of the ground is like someone's ashes lingering around in the living room. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, promised land said:

Expansion sidelined because they’ve had a few bits of fabric printed and bought some new bongo straps?

The clappers probably cost more for a season than this job cost.

8 hours ago, davieG said:

More likely they've been reading this forum and some of the recent polls/questionnaires.

Even aside from these works, expansion does seem to have been sidelined (for a number of reasons). Hopefully it’s more a case of the latter though.

Edited by FoxesTalker

I drive past there every day, and for weeks it'd been annoying me that they hadn't touched the banners. They looked faded and worn. 

Very impressed they've gone with our history as the theme with the new ones. Looks really good, far beyond what I imagined they'd do.

Just needs a blue fascia above them to hide those hideous covers at the back of the stands. 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 2

On 01/03/2024 at 09:56, FrankieADZ said:

dont start people off, cant do that cos of where the holding cells are

think the seats within the ground need a clean up or something, starting to look tired and dated

The seats cost six quid each to replace