Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Incredible. These are absolutely garbage and have not even been in our half and yet are winning. Looked offside but ifollow is incapable of showing a decent angle to show 

• Like 3

Just now, Tuna said:

7 shots for us and only 1 on target, there is your problem.

Don't take our chances, again and again and again.

Absolutley, been saying it all season despite the fact we're about the leagues highest scorers

Just now, Tuna said:

7 shots for us and only 1 on target, there is your problem.

Don't take our chances, again and again and again.

Their shot on target had 3 times the xg than all our attacks so I wouldn’t say that it’s not about taking chances it’s just that we’ve not created anything clear cut

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Calm yourself. 

Ha ha, you have a dig at me, but can’t respond with an explanation of why you know better than Enzo.

i would have started Yunis over DP fwiw, but I don’t like people laughing when a player get’s injured, especially our own players. 

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Incredible. These are absolutely garbage and have not even been in our half and yet are winning. Looked offside but ifollow is incapable of showing a decent angle to show 

Doesn't matter if it was offside or not. The goal has been given now. 

• Like 1