Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

I've been a big fan of us this season but we really look out of ideas today..

The ball from the winger inside to the running number 8 we keep doing yet QPR have two tracking defenders for this.

They've done their homework. I really want us to turn it around but at the moment we really need some players to step it up multiple gears.

It’s the mentality that worries me - not the quality of the players or the managers style. We are so flakey and have been for 3 years - only way it changes is out with the old in with the new 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

7 shots for us and only 1 on target, there is your problem.

Don't take our chances, again and again and again.

I wouldn’t say any of the 7 shots we’ve had were chances, more worked the ball into a half decent position and had a pop from distance.

Daka starting ahead of cannon is unforgivable against Leeds and now today. We lose this and it’s on Enzo.. he is royally p**sing me off 

we should be waking this league with our squad 

• Sad 1

Once again its our own chronic wastefulness that threatens to undermine our promotion push, rather than those around us.

QPR will park multiple buses in the second half. Brace yourselves for a frustrating 45mins to come. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Might as well try Nacho here, it’s not working 

He's not on the bench!

• Sad 1

It's the inconsistency and predictability that gets me. After Tues performance you'd have expected this to be a breeze. But you just knew it wouldn't be.

Still let's not get too down hearted a good bollocking at HT and a couple of 2nd half goals should be enough.