Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Just now, Guppys Love Child said:

Ha ha.   You wish.  He's to stubborn, and if we dare to question.... 

Yea, before that lucky goal I was about to lose my shit that he took a striker off for a striker and was sticking to plan A rather than playing them both together when we're 2-0 down at home.

“I arrive in this club to play with this idea. The moment there is some doubt about the idea, the day after, I will leave. It’s so clear. No doubts.

Fcvkin cheek

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

This is nothing like under Brendan 

We created nothing under Brendan for the last 1,5 years, so you're dead right. Nothing like it. Unless you're referring to our set piece achilles heel

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Not even remotely.

I've already resigned myself to play-off failure.

If we lose this with this kind of performance I actually WILL be quite worried, to be honest. 

This is a squad of vulnerable confidence playing in front of a crowd that is impatient and generates no atmosphere and energy. All with a very inexperienced manager. 

I can see this form snowballing if we aren't careful. 

• Like 3

there's basically 4 qpr defenders marking vardy. if we are going to play this brand of football, we need to be moving them around as much as possible and have runners entering the box - neither of which we have done anywhere near enough of today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Much is made of our profligacy innfront of goal. But surely the biggest problem is that opposition scores with every shot on target recently. We cannot sustain that.

We only had such a good defensive record because of the poor level of championship attacks. Pretty much every match this season we have got away with making massive errors and been let off by poor finishing. Our defensive record has been massively deceiving relative to our performances defensively. 

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

Ipswich goal was... Wait for it... Deflected 😂

You literally cannot write it.

Beyond a joke. I've never know a team get so much luck in one season 

• Like 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Beyond a joke. I've never know a team get so much luck in one season 

Having shots = goals

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

“I arrive in this club to play with this idea. The moment there is some doubt about the idea, the day after, I will leave. It’s so clear. No doubts.

Fcvkin cheek

They've had 2 shots and scored both to be fair 

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

How is it not? 

Too good to go down
Too good to not get auto promotion
too good to fvck up playoffs

• Like 1