Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

Are we playing golden goal?

It's not specifically this game, the weaknesses are clear.

We could go on to win this, il still have the same view point.

We are a goal down to championship relegation fodder...at home...its worrying regardless of the end result.

7 losses in 35 games in this league with this squad is really pushing it now.

Come on Enzo, turn this around. 

Has a team ever won the championship losing 3 in a row before? 

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

And people genuinely think this team, even with a couple of additions, will survive the Prem?

1. We are nowhere near the Premier league yet and if we don't improve soon, we could easily miss out on promotion. 

2. If we do go up, do you really think the team that started today would start next season in the Premier league? I'm pretty sure we'll make several signings and a fair few in today's match day squad won't be here next season. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Well no we don't agree because I didn't say that. He's definitely not shit. 

He has been poor today though. 

Tell me the last good game he had then ? 

Got no chance in the prem

1 minute ago, Shaqq said:

Fvck me some of you guys are miserable. What else could they do to convince you otherwise, other than being top of the league and in the quarters of the FA cup?

Top of the league for how long? This is exactly the attitude that got us relegated and will likely see us bottle another unassailable lead

Frustrating half again and very similar to Middlesbrough the other week, we’re clearly the better side, they’ve had one chance and scored.

The most worrying thing today is, I don’t think we’ve actually created a chance.

KDH and Mavididi have been really poor, they need a rocket up them at half time.