Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Just now, Shaqq said:

Fvck me some of you guys are miserable. What else could they do to convince you otherwise, other than being top of the league and in the quarters of the FA cup?

I’d imagine some are getting nervous given we look like we are about to lose our third league game on the bounce and our lead is been slashed significantly. 

It’s starting to get a little bit uncomfortable. 

Missing Vestergaard, and we only have one fit #8 now. Really need Ndidi back asap. Biggest concern for me though is finishing. We have been so comically poor in front of goal (Fatawu vs Bournemouth aside) over the past 4 games. 

• Like 1

We are chokers absolute jokers.

That's leicester city.......

Can't stand this pissing around with the ball in the oppositions box just not direct enough and no plan B when it's going wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

7 losses in 35 games in this league with this squad is really pushing it now.

Come on Enzo, turn this around. 

Has a team ever won the championship losing 3 in a row before? 

Probably if you look hard enough

Burnley lost 3 all season last year (including a 0-1 loss to QPR at home lol)

Was that goal not offside? Both of the QPR lads appeared ahead of our CBs. No excuses though, just would have loved to have seen a replay.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 2

No threats at all. Zero shot on target. There was only one chance when we got through to the middle but we passed back. Reminds me of Rodgers a bit, although we are still a bit better. Our patience game is making QPR looks very solid at the back with the extra time we always give them to set themselves up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just like we were looking at the Leeds game today
Not yet desperate,but we aren’t clicking or finding

that short pass..Mavididi, and Fatawu have to be more

attacking & threatening that byeline..

Not often I’ve thought it this season, but the opposition the better side. Even if they’ve only had one shot, and deservedly ahead.We’re just walking into traps and they’ve even beaten our forward press better than we have done.

There seemed something off about it right from the start, but the next 45 minutes are now huge so we surely have to see a response. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Good to see the players showing some bottle. Why isn't coady playing?

We looked so solid at the back against Bournemouth, I haven't seen this game but there's question marks over our mentality, I'd like to see us just play all 3 of Faes, Vestegaard and Coady, make sure we keep a clean sheet we can usually find a goal from somewhere, we may be starting to enter squeaky bum time. Tuesday felt different and Coady was a big part of that

Keep our heads, play our game, be patient and take our chances

Surely, surely we are due some luck

Biggest pile of 💩💩💩🍾s,prove me wrong,earn your godddam money,their keeper could be sat in the dig out and we will still not hit the goal,ezos only plan is not wprking anymore.(boring).